‘I wanted to tell you last time I saw you’: Meghan admits she was desperate to share her baby news with friends at the Hubb Kitchen – as they congratulate the pregnant Duchess with cuddles
- Meghan, 37, shared sweet moment on visit to Hub Kitchen in West London
- One of the women asked about visit to Australia, Meghan said it was ‘all good’
- She gripped Meghan’s hands and said she was ‘so happy’ about baby news
- Duchess admitted she’d wanted to share news during last visit
Meghan, 37, visited the kitchen in West London yesterday to meet with survivors of the Grenfell Tower tragedy and admitted she'd been desperate to share her news.
- BUSTED! “And as she caught up with one delighted woman who embraced the Duchess and asked about her pregnancy, she admitted: ‘I wanted to tell you last time I saw you!’
- That was on September 20th at Kensington Palace! You blew off a dear friends wedding for this! on September 21st Boozy party! it hit the papers on the 25th! Liar liar pants on fire! Are you Joking me?
- Added: Royal Central reported that MM flew to Toronto, flight attendant confirms she sipped champagne during the flight. I confirmed she was on my radar as she checked my blog, I was surprised as I hadn’t seen the IP since she moved to the UK
- Below of jelly belly from the tour on Oct. 16th – 31st, 2018