Meghan's father Thomas Markle says he's 'disappointed' after his daughter and Prince Harry revealed that they were stepping as senior members of Britain's royal family.
‘I’ll just simply say I’m disappointed’: Meghan’s estranged father Thomas Markle reacts to bombshell revelations his daughter and Prince Harry are quitting the royal family
- Meghan and Harry revealed on Wednesday they were stepping back as senior members of Britain’s royal family
- Her estranged dad Thomas Markle said he was ‘disappointed’ by the news
- Markle, a 74-year-old retiring lighting director, did not elaborate on the cause of his disappointment
- He has not had contact with his daughter since before her 2018 wedding to Prince Harry and hasn’t met his eight-month-old grandson Archie
- Markle has also never met Prince Harry in person
Meghan’s estranged father spoke out just hours later, telling Us Weekly: ‘I’ll just simply say I’m disappointed.’
I want to remind everyone that Meghan Markle is a narcissistic fool. They alienate their victims from everyone. This is the final stage of the takedown.
The Royal Family must say NO to everything they want and call her bluff. The Markle’s think they are going to get away with stealing a king’s ransom. You must wake up!