Annie Farmer (right) has served Ghislaine Maxwell (left), the ex-girlfriend of Jeffrey Epstein (center), the lawsuit after the unusual move made by Judge Debra Freeman in federal court in New York.
- Ex-girlfriend and alleged ‘madam’ of Epstein served with lawsuit
- The location of Maxwell has been a mystery since her former lover died
- Judge Debra Freeman took the unusual step in federal Manhattan court
- Lawyers for Annie Farmer were unable to track the former socialite down
- She has accused Maxwell of trafficking her from Arizona to Epstein’s New Mexico ranch in 1996, where she claims Maxwell sexually assaulted her