- Prince William, 38, and Kate Middleton, 38, are ‘considering boarding schools’
- Royal expert Ingrid Seward said couple ‘will wait to see how children develop’
- Revealed that ‘very confident’ Princess Charlotte, five, ‘would suit’ environment
- Meanwhile she said Prince George, six, is ‘a shy little boy’ like Prince Charles was
- But said as heir to the throne, he would ‘have more freedom and be protected’
Ingrid Seward, editor of Majesty magazine, told Ok! that Prince William, 38, and Kate Middleton, 38, may 'see how the children's personalities develop' before deciding on schools.