- Ghislaine Maxwell is in the Merrimack County Jail in Boscawen, New Hampshire
- She will likely stay there all weekend until she is transferred to New York City
- Maxwell faces 35 years behind bars if convicted of the charges she is facing
- Spencer Kuvin told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview that Maxwell ‘knows too much’
- He said she might ‘take matters into her own hands’ or that someone else may want to ‘silence her’ to stop her from spilling information
- The 58-year-old has a staggering network of high profile friends
- Among them is Prince Andrew, who has said he will speak to investigators
Spencer Kuvin told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview that Maxwell 'knows too much' and that powerful people may want to silence her even as she is locked up.