- Meghan Markle is worried Archie doesn’t have enough interaction with other toddlers his own age, a close friend told DailyMail.com
- The Sussexes and their one-year-old son Archie have been holed up at Hollywood tycoon Tyler Perry’s mega-mansion in LA since March
- ‘Meghan said Archie needs to learn emotional and social skills by being around other young children, something he can’t do with adults,’ the friend said
- By being in a baby group, Archie would have the opportunity to play with other toddlers and help develop his brain, Meghan told her friends
- But although Meghan said she’d love to join a baby class where she could have playdates with other new moms, she understands it would be ‘impossible’
- It wouldn’t work out not only because of COVID-19, but because ‘she’s just too well known to do normal things,’ the friend added
The Sussexes and their one-year-old son Archie have been holed up at Hollywood tycoon Tyler Perry's mega-mansion in LA since March.