- Harry and Meghan’s new Montecito mansion is listed on rental website Giggster for $700 an hour
- The website offers up the Duke and Duchess’ home as the backdrop for photo shoots or as a music video set and can fit a crew of 15 people and parking for 50
- It appears the listing was posted before the ex-royals bought the home this summer for $14.7million
- The listing is still active and shows never-before-seen photos of the home
- The home is listed as ‘Italian Villa’ and can be rented for a minimum of 10 hours
- According to the listing, there is no smoking, no pets, no cooking and no alcohol allowed and ‘adult filming’ is banned
- Harry and Meghan have been holding many paid virtual engagements from the comfort of the home, offering glimpses of the decor
Harry and Meghan's new Montecito mansion is listed on rental website Giggster for $700 an hour, DailyMail.com can reveal.