- Tatiana Turner, 40, faces a slew of additional charges for violence and ‘mayhem’ at two protests
- She has racked up a massive total of 13 felony charges and faces a sentence up to life in prison
- Turner was previously charged with attempted murder for running over counter-protesters at a BLM rally she organized in September
- Officials said Turner used the rod to ‘repeatedly ‘ assault two men who were already on the ground after being beaten by a group of protesters in August
- One of them was left with a head injury that required staples, officials said
Tatiana Turner, 40, faces a slew of additional charges after previously being accused of attempted murder for running over counter-protesters at a California rally she organized in September.
‘We support the right to peacefully protest, but these are not peaceful protests. These are organized protests that encourage others to engage in civil disobedience and violence,’ Spitzer said on Wednesday.
‘We continue to review all surveillance footage to identify other suspects, regardless of what side of an issue they are on.’
Spitzer said his office will continue to prosecute anyone using force or unlawful intimidation tactics against any person or group.
‘Individuals who engage in violent and unlawful behavior in Orange County, regardless of their political or organizational leanings and associations, will not be tolerated and will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law,’ he said.
‘The outrageous crimes committed recently by rioters at the U.S. Capitol building betrayed the core principles of our democracy and are a stark reminder that as Americans we will not stand for violence and lawlessness, especially when it is shamelessly disguised as the freedom of speech.’
JHC, and we are the bad guys! They need to be held responsible for all damages, wake up, hit them where it hurts. Big Corporations, Big Tech and Politicians gave these people millions of dollars that were funneled to ActBlue (George Soros) a super PAC for Joe Biden. Who is ultimately responsible for encouraging these people to act out aggression on the United States of America? Think about it?
A basic riot is unorganized but BLM and Antifa were organized therefore responsible for all damages. Insurance Companies hate to pay out claims and I bet you they are going to after them. Count on it!
thank you anon