Joe Biden is considering regulating so-called ghost guns as part of his firearms safety policies but some progressives are upset the president hasn't done enough in his first month in office.
- President Joe Biden is considering regulating so-called ghost guns as part of his firearms safety policies
- ‘Ghost guns’ are homemade or makeshift firearms that lack serial numbers
- Biden has signed several executive orders since taking office but gun policy hasn’t been a part of them
- Progressives are upset he hasn’t done enough his first month in office
- White House stepped up its outreach to gun control advocates amid frustration
Now the president is considering executive action that would require buyers of ‘ghost guns’ – homemade or makeshift firearms that lack serial numbers – to undergo background checks, three people who have spoken to the White House told Politico.
Never going to happen!
Thank you, Anon