- Reports are suggesting that Meghan Markle isn’t seeing the interest from Hollywood that she thought she would.
- Offers have been coming in, but they’re not prestigious enough for the Duchess of Malibu.
- At some point, Meghan will have to realize that there are levels to the Hollywood game.
KATE, Duchess of Cambridge, has sparked outrage among social media users as she joined children of frontline and key workers in a conference call to discuss the importance of kindness and mental wellbeing.
Even Omid Scobie has had enough of Meghan’s fans who constantly attack other people:
Guys – enough already! I have no issue with people voicing different opinions/views but there's no need to reduce yourself (or the thread) to name calling, nasty comments or petty bickering. Haven't we got enough negativity in the world right now?
— Omid Scobie (@scobie) June 17, 2020
source = Meghan Markle
Meghan’s obviously trying to save her ass because she’s the same asshole as Jessica and doesn’t want to get the same bad press as Mulphoney.
I said I wouldn’t do this anymore but I will eat my own words I guess.
What is wrong with this people? Who goes to a school academy account to spit hate? Meghan is not the center of the universe. THE POST HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HER. NOTHING. But her fans are just… hating? pic.twitter.com/qoSVq6ypXm
— Isa🌻 (@isaguor) June 17, 2020
- Sasha Exeter has been at the center of a public spat with Meghan Markle’s friend Jessica Mulroney.
- Since then, Jessica has apologized and accepted that she was in the wrong to approach the situation in the way she did.
- That hasn’t stopped Meghan Markle fans from bullying and threatening Sasha Exeter.
She’s probably getting death threats from the Sussex Squad. Journalists like Richard Palmer have already said Meghan’s fans like to send threats.
Sasha Exeter, who went viral after exposing messages she received from Jessica, took to her Instagram stories late last night to reveal she had been receiving threatening emails all weekend.