- Senior MPs said China must reap economic consequences due to coronavirus
- One MP blamed the communist country for COVID-19 which killed thousands
- Calls for Australia to reassess its relationship with China after the pandemic
- MPs called for investigation into virus and how it left China and infected world
- Australia currently has 5,550 positive coronavirus cases with a total of 30 dead
Australian politicians blasted China for their role in spreading the killer virus which has seen 1,119,801 people across the world infected and 59,247 dead.