- PM says no approach has been made over Andrew and is ‘matter for royal family’
- Gloria Allred and Spencer Coogan are representing alleged victims of Epstein,
- They urged Andrew to give evidence after Maxwell’s arrest in New Hampshire
- Move piles fresh anxiety on Queen about what Maxwell’s arrest means for him
- Andrew, 60, secretly met Maxwell at Buckingham Palace on June 6 last year
Sources close to the Duke of York's legal team say they have contacted Department of Justice representatives on a number of occasions since they were first contacted at the beginning of the year.