- The Prince, who was a medic for two years, has privately admitted he misses it
- The 37-year-old made the admission during a visit to an NHS call centre recently
- A source said Duke of Cambridge, 37, wanted to help in the Covid-19 pandemic
- The Prince is seeing out the coronavirus at Anmer Hall in Norfolk with his family
- Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?
The Duke of Cambridge, who flew as a medic for two years until 2017, has privately suggested he misses it.