- Kate Middleton visited a children’s hospice wearing a lilac midi-dress on June 25
- The $199 Faithfull the Brand frock sold out hours after the Duchess’ engagement
- Designers Helle Them-Enger and Sarah-Jane Abrahams said they were ‘thrilled’
- The duo had no idea Britain’s future queen, 38, was a fan until two weeks ago
- Kate was recently crowned the world’s most influential royal style icon
- Love The Sales researched how the Duchesses fashion choices impact sales
- Kate, 38, boosted global fashion searches during lockdown by 86 per cent
- Meghan, 38, increased sales of her outfits by 35 per cent since March
- Expert said Kate has demonstrated a more personal side during lockdown
The website is really cool! You can put money into your account to tip the posters. You can transfer up to $500 bucks!
There is no censorship, which is very refreshing, considering these big tech giants want to silence your voice. Like I’ve always said, you don’t like what someone is saying scroll on.
I love that the Q movement is going there in droves to get away from Twitter censorship of free speech and limiting how many people you can follow. All your favorites are there!
The Big Tech is doing all of this to censor an election because they are biased and in the pocket of NWO type scoundrels.
I say to run there as fast as you can, and why not make a buck or two posting your stuff. Your time is worth money, why should the big Tech giants laugh all the way to the bank?
Why let these Big Tech Giants make money on your words?
- Anna Wintour has recently been criticized over Vogue’s ‘hurtful and intolerant’ behavior toward black staffers
- But New York Times bestselling author Jerry Oppenheimer writes that Wintour has long been thought of the same way, dating back to her teens in London
- Her one and only friend Vivienne Lasky described Wintour’s petty jealousies and extreme cattiness, saying she was ‘harshly critical and sarcastic’
- Lasky said: ‘Anna really cared about appearances. She would point out another girl and say, ”My God, look how fat, she is. Look at her horrible, curly hair”’
- Alex Walker, a highly respected editor at Anna’s father’s paper, the Evening Standard, remembered Anna as an ‘absolute monster’
- Former Vogue editor Andre Leon Talley said he was left with ‘huge emotional and psychological scars’ from his many years with Wintour
- In the wake of the Black Lives Matter protests, Wintour admitted Vogue has been ‘hurtful and intolerant’ and not done enough to promote black staffers
- Anna Wintour’s career has been recently put under a microscope ahead of the release of former Vogue editor Andre Leon Talley’s new memoir
- In it, he describes his former boss as being incapable of ‘simple human kindness’
- Designer Ralph Rucci also branded Wintour ‘evil’ and ‘mediocre’ on social media
- Wintour is well known for her cold and demanding personality but she has managed to maintain her elite status in the fashion world nonetheless
- Columnist has pointed out Wintour’s unlikely choices for projects she has launched during the pandemic to keep industry alive
- Vogue unveiled its new partnership with Amazon, ‘Common Threads: Vogue x Amazon Fashion’
Our time has come, it’s our turn now to start dropping bombs on the Cabal, the globalist. These rotten sons of bitches wanted us to lay down and take it. Not anymore!
Join us in the great awakening! Sheep no more, Dark to light.