- Anna Wintour’s career has been recently put under a microscope ahead of the release of former Vogue editor Andre Leon Talley’s new memoir
- In it, he describes his former boss as being incapable of ‘simple human kindness’
- Designer Ralph Rucci also branded Wintour ‘evil’ and ‘mediocre’ on social media
- Wintour is well known for her cold and demanding personality but she has managed to maintain her elite status in the fashion world nonetheless
- Columnist has pointed out Wintour’s unlikely choices for projects she has launched during the pandemic to keep industry alive
- Vogue unveiled its new partnership with Amazon, ‘Common Threads: Vogue x Amazon Fashion’
Anna Wintour has taken up a series of unlikely projects - including a partnership with Amazon - during the coronavirus pandemic, one columnist points out.