REVEALED: President Trump banned Jeffery Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after he sexually assaulted an underage girl say court docs, which claim pedophile recruited sex slaves at the private club
- A court filing submitted in an ongoing lawsuit between Jeffrey Epstein and a lawyer for his victims states that he was banned from Mar-a-Lago
- President Trump allegedly issued this ban after he learned that Epstein had sexually assaulted an underage girl
- President Trump said of Epstein on Tuesday: ‘I had a falling out with him a long time ago. I wasn’t a fan. I was not a fan of his. That I can tell you’
- It is also revealed in the court filing that Epstein recruited young girls at Mar-a-Lago with the help if his companion, Ghislaine Maxwell
- A Jane Doe 2 said in legal documents that she was recruited from the club as did a Jane Doe 3, with both women saying they are asked to be ‘sex slaves’
President Trump has yet to comment on the arrest of his former friend Jeffrey Epstein, but court documents state that he made his opinion of the convicted pedophile well known years ago.
Thank you JKR and to Chris Spargo for the Daily Mail for getting it right! This is the truth folks, don’t believe MSM when it comes to our President. 🌸😎💋