The couple’s Californian mansion is a few miles from Joan and Percy’s LA apartment but they will not all be meeting up for cosy dinners any time soon. She says: “I have no interest in Harry and Meghan.
“I love the Royal Family. The Queen is the greatest woman in the world and William and Kate are fantastic — with those lovely children. Charles and Anne, I also like.”
But she adds of Harry and Meghan: “I feel sorry for people who decide to live a life in Hollywood because there will be plenty of paparazzi.
“Any time I go to a restaurant there are paparazzi — and that’s just me. I imagine the Sussexes will find tons of people taking pictures.”
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will “absolutely” not be returning to active royal duties once they have had time to establish themselves outside of the Royal Family, expert Marlene Koenig forecast.
MEGHAN MARKLE and Prince Harry will "absolutely" not be returning to active royal duties once they have had time to establish themselves outside of the Royal Family, expert Marlene Koenig forecast.
The Sussexes were absent from a call this week which featured most of the Royal Family, including the Queen, Prince William, Kate Middleton and Prince Charles
- Kate Middleton, 38, joined Prince William, 37, for video call for Shout volunteers
- Duchess of Cambridge was glowing with a tan highlighted by her chic white top
- Couple were marking the first anniversary of mental health text service Shout
- The Royal Family have placed their recruitment drive on hold as they continue to self isolate at their respective homes
- The Queen, 94, who is staying at Windsor Castle, usually has an array of vacancies on the Royal Family website, as do Cambridges and Prince Charles
- Often advertising for front of house staff, gardeners and cooks for Buckingham Palace and the other royal residencies
- This follows reports that the Queen will remain at Windsor Castle indefinitely with all her public engagements on hold until the threat from coronavirus clears
On Monday 11th May, the eve of International Nurses Day, we remember all those who have lost their lives to #COVID19 while in service.
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) May 11, 2020
Prince William didn’t rush in when it came to his marriage to Kate Middleton. His brother, Prince Harry, would have done well to follow suit.
- Prince William, 37, and Kate Middleton, 38, made video call to residents of East Sussex care home Wednesday
- Royals chat and listened to veterans reminisce about the day the war ended in Europe on May 8 1945
- William reassured them that despite not being able to be together, everyone is still thinking of them today