Buckingham Palace Cuts Almost 400 Jobs as It Remains Closed to Visitors Through Summer

The summer opening, which typically runs from late July to October, employs hundreds of workers

Advertisements

Meghan and Harry are using the Queen for PR

 

‘We’re stunned… They have not taken any of our advice’: Palace officials slam Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s huff against Britain’s most-popular newspapers

  • Palace insider said staff were ‘stunned’ and couple have ‘not taken any advice’
  • Those close to Queen were angry announcement came on eve of her birthday 
  • Sussexes announced yesterday they would not be engaging with Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday, The Daily Express and The Daily Mirror  

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s royal status changes as palace releases new details

Speaking on his talkRADIO show, Dan Wootton said: “There are some very interesting facts emerging just over the past couple of hours about their future relations with the Royal Family.

“Buckingham Palace or no other royal communications representatives including palace spokespeople or household representatives or royal sources will speak anymore on behalf of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

“Instead they now have this PR company in the US which has previously represented people like Michael Jackson and Harvey Weinstein.

“They are now representing the couple.”

BP refuses to comment on Frogmore Cottage