Meghan Markle visited employees at the Downtown Eastside Women's Centre in Vancouver, Canada on Tuesday, but never actually met the 500 at-risk women served there.
EXCLUSIVE: Meghan Markle never actually stepped foot into Canada women’s center but she met with staffers at the organization’s office to give her ‘support’ instead
- Meghan Markle visited employees at the Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre in Vancouver, Canada on Tuesday to ‘offer support’ and ‘boost the staff’s spirits’
- But it has been revealed she didn’t meet any of the 500 at-risk women served at the center and only met with staffers at the group’s administrative office
- The visit was planned just 24 hours in advance to keep the meeting low-key
- Meghan also visited women’s group Justice for Girls in Vancouver on Tuesday
- Meghan and 8-month-old son Archie have been staying at a $14 million mansion called Mille Fleurs in North Saanich on Vancouver Island since last Friday
- A friend of the Duchess told DailyMail.com Meghan feels she can finally breathe since quitting as senior royal
What a bullshit article!
First off look at the time on the article and then it goes on to make excuses why she didn’t actually go to the women center. Saying its a bad neighborhood and security wasn’t allowed inside. Total bullshit if you ask me!