PIERS Morgan has insisted celebrities have been “put firmly back in their box” during the coronavirus crisis insisting no one cares about them any more. The 55-year-old Good Morning Bri…
How Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are Celebrating Their Anniversary
The couple is officially settling in with a new friend circle including Adele, Ellen, and the Clooneys.
The couple is officially settling into L.A. with a new friend circle including Adele, Ellen, and the Clooneys.
- The £14.5million villa in Beverly Ridge Estates is near Hollywood heavyweights
- Samuel L Jackson, Nicole Kidman and Cameron Diaz are among those nearby
- It is also near chart-topping pop stars Katy Perry, Rod Stewart and Sir Elton John
- The eight-bedroom property they are staying in is owned by tycoon Tyler Perry
The £14.5million, Tuscan-style villa in Beverly Ridge Estates is a stone's throw away from Hollywood heavyweights including Samuel L Jackson and Cameron Diaz.
CLICKBAIT! It’s a lie!🥰JD
- Nicole Smith, 31, used to work at Disneyland in California
- In a series of TikTok videos, she named all of the celebrities she encountered at the park and what her experiences with them were
- She said Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon were both ‘divas’ and ‘awful’
- She said Kobe Bryant was ‘so sweet and his family was so sweet,’ while Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg were both nice
- Ross Lynch was ‘annoying,’ Nicolas Cage was ‘creepy,’ and Mary J. Blige was ‘the nicest person’