PRINCE HARRY and Meghan Markle are no longer working royals but are still treasured members of the Windsor family. However, the couple's relationship with the Royal Family could "worsen" due to a controversial project, one royal expert has claimed.
Lady C slams it out of the park in this video! Remember your history! And for those who can’t, GROW UP! JD
- Alicia Wallace, the director of Equality Bahamas, gave an inside look at call
- Admitted to at first feeling uncomfortable about joining Prince Harry, 35, and Meghan Markle, 38, for the talk, due to the Royal Family’s history of colonisation
- Admitting that choosing to be part of the conversation was ‘complicated’
- Went on to praise the Sussexes as ‘calm, relaxed and responding with substance’
- Duke of Sussex admitted that the history of the Commonwealth ‘must be acknowledged’ during QCT discussion on justice and equal rights this week
The Sussexes are continuing their routine of meeting with social justice organizations amid the Black Lives Matter movement.
PROOF or didn’t happen!
Hollywood Harry darling, you should stay out of it, you spoilt little prat!
How in the hell would either one of you know, you both went to private schools and had the best of everything. You have no idea how black lives matter. JD
- Royal commentator Duncan Larcombe claimed Prince William and Kate Middleton, both 38, will benefit from cut down monarchy
- Added Harry and Meghan Markle leaving will ‘give them space to focus on job’
- Said Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are ‘doing very well’ at the moment