Meghan Markle’s ‘Californian health habits’ are rubbing off on Prince Harry who is ‘really taking to the West Coast lifestyle’, source tells ET
Britons back the Queen after she banned Prince Harry and Meghan Markle from using Sussex Royal brand… while others joke that alternative ‘H&M is already taken’
National Theatre’s artistic director says it will be ‘business as usual’ for patron Meghan Markle despite her Megxit move to Canada
Artistic director of the National Theatre Rufus Norris said although bosses were not told of any relocation plans, they are looking forward to working with Meghan, 38, who has 'star reach'.
MeAgain will show up maybe once a year for a photo op and that’s it.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex must drop their ‘Sussex Royal’ label after deciding to step down as working royals.
Following lengthy and complex talks, the Queen and senior officials are believed to have agreed it is no longer tenable for the couple to keep the word ‘royal’ in their ‘branding’.
Harry and Meghan have spent tens of thousands of pounds on a new Sussex Royal website to complement their hugely popular Instagram feed.
They have also sought to register Sussex Royal as a global trademark for a range of items and activities, including clothing, stationery, books and teaching materials.
In addition, they have taken steps to set up a new charitable organisation: Sussex Royal, The Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
It has now been made clear that they will need to ‘re-brand’.
The Mail understands that, amid what has been described as a ‘complex’ situation, the ‘fine detail’ is still being thrashed out.
However, it is understood the couple have accepted that, as part of their new working arrangements, they will not be able to use the Sussex Royal name as they had hoped.
The development is thought to represent a major blow to the Sussexes, who now face starting again and re-registering everything from their website to their charity under a new label.
Piers Morgan praises Wills and Kate for stepping up and taking on the duties that Harry and Meghan ‘abandoned’ as he appears on The Talk
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s ‘extremely loyal staff’ are likely to feel ‘let down’ after being sacked amid the couple’s ‘poorly-managed’ departure from public life, royal expert claims
Royal commentator Katie Nicholl has claimed Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's 15 staff are likely to feel 'let down' following Megxit. She made the comments while speaking to OK! Magazine.
‘Of course there is the possibility that Harry and Meghan will have had no choice in all of this, given their decision to step away from royal duties, but their staff have been extremely loyal, so it’s likely they will feel let down,’ royal commentator Katie Nicholl said, speaking to OK! Magazine.
She went on to explain that Prince Harry only set up his own team last year, before pointing out the ‘whole operation has been very poorly managed.’
‘At best, I think it makes Harry and Meghan disingenuous […] by getting rid of their entire team, it’s clear their future is in North America,’ Nicholl said.
She added the timing was particularly awkward, with the couple’s two last engagements as senior royals just around the corner, but noted these outings were just a ‘token gesture.’
‘In all likelihood, they will make the appearances, then get straight back on a plane and we won’t see them in the UK again for the foreseeable future,’ she added.
The couple are still due to attend the Mountbatten Festival of Music at the Royal Albert Hall on March 7 and the Commonwealth service on March 9.
Prince Harry’s departure from royal life has brought his brother Prince William and his father Prince Charles closer, a royal commentator has claimed.
Speaking to OK! magazine, Ingrid Seward, editor-in-chief of Majesty Magazine, said that the bond uniting Charles, 71, and William, 37, has only grown stronger since the Duke and Duchess of Sussex stepped down as senior royals.
‘They’ve had something to talk about,’ she said, hinting at their talks regarding royal life without Harry.