- Virginia Roberts will appear in a Netflix documentary series titled ‘Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich’
- The series will roll out to the streaming giant’s 170 million subscribers later this year
- Roberts says she will ‘tell the truth of what went on behind closed doors’
- The 36-year-old says she was trafficked by Epstein and forced to have sex with his associate Prince Andrew on three separate occasions
- The prince has denied having any form of relationship with her
Virginia Roberts, 36, confirmed the news Friday in a post on Twitter, revealing that she would appear in the series alongside several of Epstein's other alleged victims.